Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Holiday Weekend...

It has been absolutely gorgeous in Arizona this weekend! Off to a picnic in a few, but I wanted to share with my readers my "newest" creation. I am so excited about them. Without further ado *drum* roll... Fabric Flower Button Post Earrings!


Now how cute are these?  Yes, I am prejudice, since I made them. *smile*  But I just love, love, love them!




I have so much fun creating these flowers for my dog/cat collar listings and making them into hair clips so us ladies can be fashionable.  It occurred to me, well, why not earrings?!?

So, I made the thought a reality.

They are so comfortable to wear.  Extremely light weight.  You don't realize you are wearing them.

Wishing all of you a wonderful Holiday weekend!
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment