Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Preparing for a Craft Fair...

I feel like I have been neglecting my Blog and ignoring my faithful readers. So I am here to apologize and let you know what is keeping me from my Blog this week.

I have been crazy busy with preparing for an exciting craft fair this coming weekend. This is the first of what we hope will become a monthly special event.


For this event I have made a new item not currently offered in my Etsy or ArtFire online selling venues.  What doesn't sell, will be offered next week.  But guess what?  I ain't gonna tell ya what!  HA!  So you will just have to stay tuned and hope they don't sell just to see what I made.  :)

But to be honest, they are as cute as can be (don't you just wish you knew what they were?), so I am wishing and hoping they sell like you know what!

I have a new booth banner, YAY! and I have new display stands.  My main focus colors of the booth are pink and purple, to be exact, Sweet Pea and French Lilac,  ohhlala!

I promise to post photos next week and let you all know how it went!  Keep your fingers *crossed* I sell out!  

I don't know that I will have time to post again before the fair, so here is wishing everyone a spectacular rest of the week and an awesome weekend!

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment