Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Flower Garden...

OK, I confess I have been holding out on all of you.  I accept any and all punishment.  *smile*  Now you scratch your head and ask yourself... "What is she holding out on?" hmmmmmm....

I promised after the craft fair that I would share with you my newest creations that  my customers at the fair saw before my online readers and customers.  So without further ado here they are!  My mini Fabric Flower Post Earrings.

Are these just too fun?

I have been wearing a different pair everyday and I can't tell you how many times I have been asked "Where did you get those?".

What makes them extra special is that I can't reproduce another identical pair.  So doesn't that make them One of a Kind?  Yuppers.  :)

Now you just know you want to see more of these little darlings.  All were created using "fun", "whimsical" and "dramatic" fabrics. 

I have made it easy for you to see them, click on the photo and you will be transported without pain, I promise, to my online shop.

See you there!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love making them, they are tiny, but I find them relaxing to make. :)

    ReplyDelete