Friday, August 13, 2010

Holiday Gift Giving & Handcrafted Goodness...

If you are anything like me, when it is hot, I go into a vegetative state, keep me inside where the A/C is cranking  and I am a happy camper.  So this got me to thinking about the upcoming holiday season and getting my shopping started early.

First on my list is a special something for my DH.  He is hard to buy for so I always think about unique handmade gifts for him.  

There are several places to go for these unique gifts, but then I am partial to ArtFire & Etsy because of their handcrafted goodness and awesome Artisans.

So, is anyone else with me on starting their shopping early?  I would love to know your favorite places for unique gift giving.  Leave me a comment and share with me your favs.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment