Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall and the Holiday Season...


WOW, where did the summer go?!?  Mid-September already, fall is upon us next week and ghoulish Halloween will be here before we know it!

Then it's Thanksgiving and and and, then it's Christmas. 

Anyone else feeling like our days are just speeding by?

On Monday I paid a visit to Michaels for much needed supplies and what greeted me at the door?  Not Halloween or Fall items, but Christmas decorations.  YIKES!


But, I must admit that Fall is my "favorite" time of the year.  Not that Arizona experiences it, at least here in the Valley we don't. 

I always tease that we go from brown to brown.  I am so envious of those who have the awesome beauty of fall colors bestowed upon them.  I can only imagine how gorgeous the trees must be in their flaming red and orange colors.

Do you have photos that show off the spectacular colors of the Fall season?  I would love to see them!  Drop me a comment with a link so that I can ooh and ahh.  :)

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment