Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Blooming Bookmarks! Hallelujah!


It's blooming bookmarks in my Etsy shop. So how did these bookmarks come about you ask?

As many of you have probably noticed, I waste no fabric.  I have baggies with scrap fabric left over from other sewing projects.  I didn't know what I was going to do with them, just knew I couldn't throw them out.

I am an avid reader, I was enjoying the collection of Twilight books when I lost my favorite bookmark.

Now no way was I about to go buy a new one, ooooohh no, so.... The birth of Blooming Bookmarks happened!

I love, love, love creating them.


The blooms are incredibly fun to make and putting them together is even better.  I can just let my imagination go.  

The best part?  I get to enjoy the bookmark every time I pick up a book to read. 

Can't get any better than that! 

Now, I am off to enjoy a good book...

No comments:

Post a Comment