Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring is a Coming...


Living in Arizona has it's challenges, one being the HOT weather. Cool days are few and far between. Spring, Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons, even though we don't experience change of seasons. We simply go from brown to brown, but oh those cool days are glorious.

I fill my life with color through fabric and creations made from them. Recently I
have taken on the challenge of creating fabric flower button hair clips. I am having so much fun making them. The combinations are endless!

I ooh and ahh after each new hair clip, thinking to myself, this one is prettier than the last one. Of course it isn't, because they are all PRETTY! :)

If you asked me to pick just one, I couldn't do it. Nope, I sure couldn't.


I hope you have enjoyed a sneak peek of what I have been up to this week.




Now I am off to create more lovelies.

Have an awesome day!
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment