Friday, July 16, 2010

Christmas in July...

It is so HOT outside, think COOL.  Now that you are cool, how about thinking Christmas, as in Christmas shopping?  Better yet, how about a...


Stitch*n*Tyme is offering "FREE" Shipping on selected items throughout the shop for USA & Canadian buyers, all other International buyers pay only $2 shipping for the first item and only $1 for each additional item. 

Click on the Christmas in July Sale photo above to be transported to my Etsy shop.  Did you find a goody or two to purchase?  As an added bonus, mention "Blog Follower" in Message to Seller at checkout to receive an additional 10% off the total purchase, refunded via PayPal.

Now tell me, how sweet a deal is this?  :)

*offer is Valid July 15th - July 25th*

Have a totally awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heart of Christmas in July but I wanted to say that you've got lovely items ! And did it help you with some more sales already ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for the compliment! I love what I do. :)

    Carly

    ReplyDelete