Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Fling March 23rd to March 31st...

Spring is one of my favorite seasons and Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays.


This last week I have been hard at work creating fabric flower button hair clips and ponytail holders with spring colors.  Pinks, purples, yellows and greens.


I have my windows open and letting in all the wonderful weather from outside come inside while I am working.

Because I am feeling soooooo good, I have to pass it on to you.

Are you ready for this?

From March 23rd - March 31st midnight, shipping is included for any items in my Etsy shop.

Yes, you read that right, shipping is on me!  :)

Just mention at checkout "Spring Fling" in message to seller to receive a refund of your shipping fees.  **NOTE:  Offer is valid only when message to seller is left. 

Enjoy!
Carly

1 comment: